What Personal Information We Collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website:
- Job Title
- Address of Employment
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
or provide us in any other way. In addition, we may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect personally identifiable information (such as name, email and messages you send us), comments and feedback.
How We Collect Personal Information
When you complete a form on our website, such as a subscription signup or Contact Us message, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, phone number and email address.
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve your user experience and/or our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How We Store Personal Information
This site is developed in WordPress and hosted on servers in the UK. Your data may be stored through WordPress data storage and databases. We store your data on secure servers behind a firewall on our hosting.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We only use the personal information we gather for purposes that you have agreed to, for example, manage your membership subscription, reply to your inquiry or to send you email announcements. We do not collect personal information about any of our site’s visitors unless the visitor authorizes us to do so.
We do not sell or provide your personal information to any third party. We might share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the company or in the discharge of public duty.
- We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner’s use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
Changes to this Statement
How You Can Withdraw Your Consent
How to Contact Us